The past year has been good to me.
I have started the development of my first RPG – Call of Saregnar – and while I haven’t progressed as far as I would have liked, it is progress nevertheless. Having a full-time job and a 2 year old kid, there isn’t much time left to dedicate to my “geeky hobby” of making games.
Let’s take a look at some game-dev highlights for 2014:
- Came out with the idea for the game 🙂
- Wrote the world bible and created some rudimentary world maps
- Created the functional specification for the game
- Drew many of the in-game interface graphics
- Coded the game’s city/village/location exploration system
- Started working on the first tool – the map editor
Well, that’s not too bad, now that I look at it.
I will be happy if 2015 brings on that much progress as the past year did. Hopefully, soon I will have some visuals to back up my words.
Be sure to go check out the game development section on this site for more information on the game.